Want to do some Old School Training?
Look no further! I give you the Bradford Press!
This old school movement will pack on a lot of mass to your shoulders!
Tips To The Top
- Grip the bar shoulder width apart and you’re going to go just above your head without locking out your elbows.
- Going back-and-forth keep in constant tension on your shoulders
- Aim for 12 to 15 reps you will not need to go heavy here.
Want To Train Like Me?
Try my 12-week training program out!
What To Expect?
- Aimed to increase muscle mass
- Improve joint health
- Adaptable workouts to suit you
Perfect for people who want to build a solid strength foundation without breaking the bank and wasting precious time.
Let me help you to move onto the next level.
- Seth Shaw